CLA 0.00% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Opuwo Project Update and Board Changes, page-534

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I don’t get it - mining cooper,lead,zine,nickel at the same depths (shallow or deep) using very similar mining,crushing and extraction techniques as these other minerals. They are viable at much less value per lbs 

nickel - $6 lbs
    copper - $3 lbs
    zinc - $1.5 lbs 
    lead - $1 lbs
    tin - $9.7 lbs
    cobalt at current price $14.9 - why do we need it @ lest $ 25 lbs to be viable - grades ?

so we really need the west zone to prove up and be included in SS !!!

to my understanding we will get drilling update - resource update and metallurgy in next few weeks. but we need to get this new zone into mining plan and that wil take more drilling to make it “indicated” resource so it can be included in SS  - with the above results coming out ( inferred ) we’ll have a good idea if we can prove it up - imo this vital to keep the opex down - higher grades and open pit start and for the potential total resource of 150 mt - and this the west zone - still got the anticline 

as for price - the general consensus is 55k ton - there is a glut on the market from ramping up and tin shack setups in DRC grabbing as much as they can when the price was sky high - even Glencore are not profitable at these current levels and have done themselves no favours- at a time in the past cobalt production was as a bye product and some small mines keeping up with demand that is no longer the case - China has Glencore’s ore for the next three years plus there own - mining, shipping, refining @ 33k is no good for then imo - or even other established mines -( I don’t know if all this excess cobalt is contract or spot price - if spot price - flooding the market and keeping price down might keep other players out for a little while but comes at a price ) that’s for the conspiracy theorist in us - )

China has change its policy from high density to range and trying to get rid of hybrids now DRC might be able to supply that increase in the near term but we still have the rest of the world who will not be happy about ore from DRC and China’s control -
    300 bil from car companies over next ten odd years 
    dozen + battery gigafactories 
    battery storage for homes, solar, wind, hydo , even coal and gas and electricity stations + plus the other uses cobalt is already used for 
    there is a lot out there looking - we need to get these results see if it’s worth proving up wait till prices turn and finish drilling to get it into SS - by then with the continued work been carried out on PFS we slip straight into it - it was due Late Q3 if I remember right and get this to market

for angry and down right nasty out there - i understand some venting - (iv done it and I’m am hurting) but personal petty and consistent attacks you are just turning into an internet troll - there is plenty of room for opposing considered thought - even gut feeling if stated and conflicting data - course there is plenty of it out there - that’s the way a debate and stock forums should work - if you like or want the other there are other places out there in the sess pool of the internet for you - 

for our next problem - we spent a lot of time getting rid of traders , rampers with nasty intentions , even brokering houses and now I fear with this kick in the guts price drop they might of flooded back

I’m impressed with the top 20 - as long as there is no bail out or price suppression later but for now some have increased holding - some have stayed - some have bailed on a whole a great response - if I had the coin I would averaged down 

not even going to speculate on price - but I believe there will be an upward trend from here - albeit slow

i like to thank the people who contribute in good faith to this forum - cheers PG you have put up - researched and lobbied for shareholders and don’t disappear, where all got a ways to go yet -

a shout out to stoat I’m feeling ya brother and hope to see ya back here soon

w

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1575000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 330209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.55am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.