CLA 0.00% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Opuwo Project Update and Board Changes, page-61

1. 4,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    A couple of observations. Phuket Guy was a top 20 holder and very pro the company. Perhaps he is taking this development extremely hard both financially and phycologically . Phuket Guy I hope you are OK.
    Secondly it is not the end of the world as we know it. They will be conserving spend and using the time constructively so that when Cobalt prices rebound and thats a given, they will be ready to proceed with the project. Other than the cobalt price being crap and them struggling to get the recoveries processes right, the other fundermentals have not changed and it is still a huge resource.
    Now my very small holding , which will soon be smaller will be betting on a positive outcome somewhere in the future. And look they may suddenly get an offtake partner who will bring some money in as prepayment for cobalt or they may get a takeover offer or jv from left field who knows . And we still await drilling results as well.
    So i will turn off my computer on Monday as i dont enjoy watching panic selling.

Christopher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $2.627K 221.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 15532931 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 240438 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.