OPL 8.00% 2.7¢ opyl limited

Ann: Opyl - Additional Information for 20 May Announcement, page-22

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    @coppa1 - I think for your own sanity, you just gotta let it go and move on. We get it, you've lost some money on the share market before and specifically one of the previous incarnations of OPL. The only thing I agree with that you've raised before is the disappointment that mgmt hasn't thrown in any funds to date. Everything else you say is really just out of spite and hurt - feel free to beat yourself up about it but having a cry about it online won't heal your broken heart. The reality now is that OPL I think is in a very good situation in a CF breakeven or better and a growing pipeline of opportunities all with a market cap in-line with a clean ASX listed shell company. Nothing in the current share price factors in any revenue growth and I suspect you're going to looked extremely foolish on your current sentiment today to where the company will be in a few months to a year from now.

With all the above said, I'd also like to say thank you at the same time if you had any influence your comments may have had on anyone selling shares over the last few months sub 10c. For that I am eternally grateful.

Mkt Cap $2.5m
    Revenue: ~$1m p.a.
    Profit: Should be CF breakeven from next quarter
    Opportunities: New partnerships, busiest sales pipeline they've ever had, now working to convert into contracts. If any of these come through then it's off to the races.

Tech revenue multiples (while being wildly unprofitable) current sit around 15x which would put OPL at 60c. The only thing I see holding them back is old holders and the very low market cap which will sort itself out in time.

All above IMO

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2186/2186465-096a625ebb354596bcc0f79a029cb50b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.609M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $1K 37.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 588902 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 416666 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.