OPL 0.00% 2.3¢ opyl limited

Ann: Opyl - Investor presentation introducing Opin, page-13

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Hi all,

Doing some DD about this company as it popped up in the twitter of a guy that put me onto some of my biotech investments and the recruitment of participants in research studies stood out to me as the biotechs depend on their trials proving their drugs/IP work safely.

As there wasn’t a general conversation thread hope these questions here are ok.

Looking through I see a lot of excitement here and feels like a good time to get on board. A couple of areas that stand out to me though and hoping someone can as to discussion.

1. OPL mention that in addition to AI that social media is a part of their advantage. In a couple of videos heard the CEO say something similar. Which social media game would you say is their strongest in relation to their field?

Reasons I ask as I’ve clicked on the SM at bottom of their homepages.

Opin Health has only just launched as a social media branding less than a week ago. Twitter is clean and on brand & looks to be following the major research institutes you would expect.
    https://twitter.com/opin_health

Instagram though while has same branding only has 7 follows & followers.. While it happens to the best of us, surprised to find a glaring spelling error on their very first post.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3209/3209991-3fdf93d4d8d3948ab2bea717f27863af.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3209/3209994-4c4e8112f6a5da062464e05a97ec7e77.jpg

For Opyl itself it is a bit of a different story. Opylai on Instagram have 2 photos posted on 2019.
    Twitter seemed to have most regular postings but a lot of retweets of the same announcements from a variety of sources with less feel for branding.

LinkedIn looks to have the most time spent and more consistency, but almost feels like too many posts.

2. Cash burn, as mentioned the high salaries of some of the team to market cap. Looking through all of the LinkedIn profiles of the employees for OPL nearly all of the directors have other gigs, some up to 4 or 5. Not sure if the amount of focus each takes away from the other but I’d burn my toast multitaskingnif it wasn’t set in a timer.

3. Skin in the game. (This was when I checked my brokers data on ownership so I’m yet to confirm from other sources. Writing this on iPhone takes way longer.) The ownership among the many executives seems thin. Julian has been given a fair few, Michelle wasn’t listed as having any & the biggest holder is Marat who seems to be only one to put their money up with 80 million shares purchased.

So I’m interested in the company, the possibility of the tech. The (Russian?) tech guy non executive director Marat has a ton of shares so maybe has an idea. But the feeling I get is that some things are polished to sparkle but there’s a few doubts I need to check off before I’d put as much money in as in my biotech investments.

Looking forward to learning more from those that have held a while, as well as holders of the older company before the rebranding. It just doesn’t seem to have the polish I thought it had on my first look before I dug deeper. Let me know what I’m missing or if I’ve picked up any details of interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.926M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14214 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 242424 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.