OPL 0.00% 2.3¢ opyl limited

"3. Skin in the game. (This was when I checked my brokers data...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    "3. Skin in the game. (This was when I checked my brokers data on ownership so I’m yet to confirm from other sources. Writing this on iPhone takes way longer.) The ownership among the many executives seems thin. Julian has been given a fair few, Michelle wasn’t listed as having any & the biggest holder is Marat who seems to be only one to put their money up with 80 million shares purchased."

This data can't be correct. If Marat owned 80 million shares, his holding alone would be worth more than the entire company's market cap (multiple 80 mil by 20 cents = 16mil).

Would be interesting to learn the accurate holdings of each of them, including Michelle. Public data suggests the biggest Director holdings are held by Marat, Rasheed and Dr Chick. With this said, this data appears to be incorrect. Perhaps Morningstar et al are unreliable with the lower cap stocks?

Info on Dr Chick:
    "

ShareRoot chairman since May 2019, Dr Julian Chick has more than 20 years’ experience in capital markets and life sciences and health sciences (LSHS).

Dr Chick, a physiologist, has spent the past 15 years in executive management at life sciences companies.

The former funds manager and venture capitalist grew funds under management by $185 million to over $300 million over a 5-year period, with an average annual return of more than 20%.

Chick has raised more than $300 million globally for LSHC companies while drawing on his in-depth understanding of the industry’s various sectors."

Last edited by marcuzlay: 11/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.926M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14214 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 242424 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.