OPL 3.85% 2.5¢ opyl limited

For some context on my comments surrounding Opyl's low SP: If...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    For some context on my comments surrounding Opyl's low SP:

If comparing Opyl to Healthmatch.io - a private Aussie startup that recently raised 18 million for ≈20% of its equity (which would value that company at 90 million AUD). See article: https://www.smartcompany.com.au/startupsmart/news/healthmatch-clinical-trials-startup-18-million-series-b/

By comparison, beyond Opyl's competing patient to trials matching platform (Opin), which outcompetes Healthmatch on search-reach (worldwide trial results), Opyl brings with this:

1. A platform that can predict the success/ outcomes of clinical trials themselves (improving efficiency/ investment with the 3rd major test to be completed within June, and platform launch later in the year).
    2. A platform that can be used by trial providers to market to patients through a scalable marketing platform.

Each will obviously meaningfully increase the share price.

Partnership announcements that will increase Opyl's general marketing reach are expected to follow with trial aggregators and patient advocacy groups (source: Opyl's mid-year investor preso).

Additional competitors for reference:
    - Antidote: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/antidote-me - has raised 29mil USD. Based in the UK. Valued at over 100mil AUD.
    - Clinlife + Trialfacts = two others, approx valuations unknown.

Back to work...
    Last edited by marcuzlay: 24/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $4.268M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $5.265K 210.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 263784 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 149980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.