OBM 3.03% 34.0¢ ora banda mining ltd

Just listened to the Proactive interview.A truly unconvincing...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Just listened to the Proactive interview.

A truly unconvincing and poor articulated narrative about the justification to raise $20M in 3.04 minutes.

I am ok with the fact that it hasn't all gone to plan, that's the chance you take when you invest in this size operation, happy to be there for the long term, if there is one.

I don't care about 35 samples of lithium, greenfields exploration results now, that's all in the future when hopefully the gold mine is actually operating as promised and as a going concern. Then there is merit in investing in the growth story which I would then consider to support.

OBM have to be operating today to build a future tomorrow- no operation, no future, no upside.

I really resent in 3.04 minutes a CEO who cannot clearly articulate specifically what he needs $20M for item by item and how this funding is going to resolve today's issues with little more than motherhood statements and the presentation was equally as poor in its content and justification.

I suppose with the current track record a partial debt funding was not an option? it would have been a little more comforting to hear why this option was not available instead of a massive discount on the equity value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $631.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $171.9K 517.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 101518 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 205519 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.