ORA 0.76% $1.97 orora limited

I used to enjoy your ever-optimistic posts going back a few...

1. 845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    I used to enjoy your ever-optimistic posts going back a few years Hope333. Wishing you'd get back to the cheery positivity.

I did skim some of the posts earlier today which have now been moderated/removed, and was tempted to report them myself, but (i) bit busy, and (ii) suspected they'd be gone quickly.

Your intemperate responses to @madamswer are disappointing Hope. Knowledgeable, generous and eloquent contributors like her(?) are the main reason HC is worth reading at all. BTW, being a non-holder doesn't mean you shouldn't be offering a view - I read 10 or 12 sets of threads where I am a possible future buyer or in one case, an ex-holder.

As for the Entitlement Offer, it looks like I'll be subscribing to my max, but I agree with some of the sentiments expressed such as:
    • It's a big deal; let's hope ORA can chew as hard as it can bite
    • not a great time to increase debt, (but rates seem to be stabilising)
    • leap of faith into Europe (incl ops in France, Belgium, Mexico and UAE)
    It also appears that the Saverglass end product is somewhat different from that for which ORA has a demonstrated capability. Need to read more on that.

Nevertheless, holders who don't subscribe will clearly be significantly diluted, so I'll likely be jumping aboard and hanging on for dear life. It shouldn't take long to see if it was a good decision.

As for the incomplete institutional uptake, it may not indicate anything too sinister; there are probably many reasons a particular investment may not suit at a point in time.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.97
Change
-0.015(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $2.639B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.99 $2.00 $1.97 $8.216M 4.158M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55751 $1.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.98 45804 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.