ORA 0.76% $1.97 orora limited

Hi Optimistus,Just in case you were worried that this episode...

1. 6,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Hi Optimistus,
    Just in case you were worried that this episode might have impacted negatively on the employee incentives , dont panic.
    They anticipated that . Below is an extract from the last financial report.[ page 59]

For FY24,

• Removal of the Absolute Total Shareholder Return (ATSR) gateway on the LTI plan to align the plan with current market practice

I presume they did that to better align the incentives with benefit to the shareholders.[excuse the sarcasm].

Whenever I think there has been a particularly irritating performance by a board , I look at who the chairman is.
    I then see where else he is collecting a cheque , and think very carefully about whether it is worthwhile owning a share in any other companies with him on the board.

My strategy on this ORA is starting to look like selling what I have at around 3 bucks[if I can].
    Taking up my entitlement , plus whatever else I can get , then selling that.
    I am too old and grumpy to worry about "board risk" as well as business risk.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.97
Change
-0.015(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $2.639B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.99 $2.00 $1.97 $8.216M 4.158M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55751 $1.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.98 45804 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.