ORA 0.45% $2.22 orora limited

"If you aren’t shareholder please don’t waste my time and your...

1. 16,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7962
    "If you aren’t shareholder please don’t waste my time and your time to down ramping the share price like what use to do with CSL before , "

Sorry, pal but you'll have to deal with it (or, if you can't handle it, you should invoke the Ignore feature that HotCopper has for those whose sensibilities are offended by others).

But any investor worth his or her salt, and who considers risk in the investment process, would actively consider less-than-positive insights about a company in which they are invested.

Which is the reason for the existence of this forum: for the discussion about stocks and the exchange of views - that's all kinds of views .... positive, negative and in-between ones.

I have preserved a lot of my family's capital by coming across cautionary/negative comments on HotCopper, which I would otherwise not have to considered. You call such negative contributions "downramping"; I call them "risk management aids".

So if its only positive sentiments you want expressed, then what you are after is an echo chamber.

"I don’t understand what benefit do you get from doing this ?"

Whenever I do some thinking about a stock, I jot down a few file notes, and often I simply copy and paste the nub of those file notes here.

The marginal effort to do so is confined to just a few clicks of my mouse and sure, in and of itself, I derive no direct benefit from sharing my file notes here; but as I say, I've benefited greatly from the cautionary tales of others, so hopefully others might similarly benefit from some of the points I deem to be worthy of consideration.

And why ORA, specifically?

Well, I don't think it's a bad business, but since I came across the company a while back, it has always been too expensive for my tastes. Until now, that is, where it looks like it might offer good value ... a consequence of its management doing what I consider to be something not-so-smart.

So I have been doing some work on the stock with a view to re-assessing its fundamental valuation and whether it is investment-worthy.

And in that process, I've become aware of some salient technicalities relating to a perceived overhang of stock, arising from a sub-optimal capital raising, which will tactically inform any buying I might do.

And I saw fit to share my observations about that on a discussion forum.
    Sue me.

PS. As for CSL:

1.) How did things pan out after I had cautioned about the excessive valuation?
    2.) Now that that stock is what I consider to be attractively valued again, I am posting "positive" stuff about it. I assume you are OK with that?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.22
Change
-0.010(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $2.989B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.22 $2.23 $2.19 $5.224M 2.359M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 38486 $2.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.23 277372 98
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.22
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.21 $2.23 $2.19 903671
Last updated 15.01pm 13/05/2024 ?
ORA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.