IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I had stopped posting on HC because I got sick of the rhetoric...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    I had stopped posting on HC because I got sick of the rhetoric and I only came back because of the old fox because I can’t stand posting that borders on slander.

Could you imagine when BOT raised $40m from US institutions how it would’ve looked if they had a side business selling “fidget spinners”?

My broker actually said to me some time back when IHL raised capital at 7.8c that it was brought to his attention by the institutions that when they punched The code IHL into bloomberg that the company description came up as “medical equipment & devices” - how on earth does that reflect what we all see as the upside of the company?

All of these things are pertinent in investment markets -its all very well to sit at your keyboard with a glass of Cinzano looking out over at the beach casting aspersions.

At the very simplest level how can this be a bad thing when they are doing more revenue than last year now with less outflows?

I think today reflects even more refinement and focus on the real job at hand which is ultimately obtaining FDA registration for products that meet major unmet needs and therefore reflect major market opportunity.

Ted

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.