COE 0.00% 22.5¢ cooper energy limited

Ann: Orbost Gas Processing Plant - Phase 2B works presentation, page-28

1. 8,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2815
    yes. they were very, very careful not to provide any sort of guarantee or promise, that either of the technology fixes planned, would work, or give any level of expected guidance.
    Almost certainly that is because they cannot give any guidance. If they did, and that guidance was flawed, guess who would get sued?
    But they did give some real confidence, by stating that the simulations provided a level of confidence.
    thats what the sample photos was all about.

Did anyone pickup about the sulphur solids ???

When questioned about whether any other gas projects had experienced these issues re sulphur solids - the answer was "yes", but not to the level of COE gas. I think he said the size of the particles were bigger than elsewhere. Those other projects were able to overcome the sulphur issue.

So the foaming and sulphur solids are two different issues, but they are unsure whether solving/reducing the foaming, might also improve the issue re sulphur. ie those two issues might be interconnected.

He did say that Shell JV technical team was actually involved in working on resolving these issues. Shell had not seen this scale of problem before.

parts for solids removal have already been ordered.

rectification work on solids will take 3-4 weeks. Am not sure if they close down production? I think they may just shut down 1 absorber at a time?? If not, will be a big drop in production for that quarter - so maybe they will need to buy gas on mkt to fill GSAs??

they reiterated that COE still had a contractual commitment with APA to provide a plant producing 68tjd gas.

Geez - what a bum SP today at 19.5c !!

yep, as I have always said since SP got into 20c levels - at some level Cooper becomes a bargain for any player/predator who can wait out the rectification work.

Straw hats in winter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $594.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $593.7K 2.672M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 290435 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 205975 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.