VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Ann: ORD 2011 Review and Update Presentation , page-4

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Chawks im going to pop in aswell seeing i work nearby and hold a large long term parcel. I can make it around 11:30, hopefully just in time for question time. I would love to get managements view on the (i) timing of the mining approval in Laos (ii) local community acceptance of mining on the plateau (iii) what the jv is doing to alay environmental impacts from mining in order to prevent community uproar (iv) green light for IPO (v) how it plans to play out exercising the ccd option. My points (i) to (iii) are some of the small risks present in relation to the commencement of mining in Laos although i believe that Ord management, Ord's partners & the chinese govt's strong ties with the Laos govt will ensure the project progresses and overcomes hurdles that no other party/ company could execute. Dont forget that the Chinese and surrounding countries are investing heavily in Laos and constructing infrastructure that falls into Ord's lap (cost efficiency). The market at the moment is certainly underestimating the true value of not only laos but Ord's other projects. Top shareholders position in Ord has not shifted and its 41% holding speaks volumes of where the company is headed. Cant wait for the JORC upgrade and green light to list the JV on the Asx.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.