VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

re: Ann: ORD to focus 100% on gold and becomi... Yeah yeah I...

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    re: Ann: ORD to focus 100% on gold and becomi... Yeah yeah I hear ya's all. Lets see what shortly means in Frank's parlance.

Don't forget the elephant in the room that has a say on what the roadmap looks like is now a group from the top 10 who have bounded together to bring change to realise near to mid term value for them and that they have a player on the board

You dont have to be a rocket scientist to pick the wants from those involved in that little group who have posted here. Imo china interests has always wanted and played this to get as much of laos as they can get their hands on. Now it looks like the board is going to make a play before they are forced to go begging cap in hand for something from the ashes. Is it too late ? Time will tell.

Down heaps and feel trapped in a dan brown story. Its been obvious all along yet no one here can see it. Whats next. A gas play at copper flats perhaps. Spare me the fantasy. Frank, make shortly be quick sticks and please be it good or bad news can the announcement please be loud and clear and tangible with no ambiguity or need to second guess wats next
    Be that oblivion or glory!!!!

Thanks for sharing all. The dummy spits sprinkled with optimism have been enjoyable to read. I feel or the lt's. You deserve better

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.