SPR 1.80% $1.13 spartan resources limited

Ann: Ore Commissioning Underway Ahead of Schedule & Under Budget, page-41

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Not that I am fussed either way as I am sitting on my holdings from GIR days and very much waiting for our Board to maximize our returns over the coming years

My comments on the announcements ..... maybe some proof reading and editing should have been done to have the same message (not mixed messages) sent out in the announcements as highlighted below ..... but it also states between 6 weeks and 1 month ahead of schedule !

Don't get me wrong ..... what is said in communications to Shareholders is of paramount importance ..... but ..... I assume most of you who have ever set up a business can appreciate the hype of an opening and when there are few hands available some things slip through the cracks

I will give them the benefit of the doubt and expect any ambiguity to be cleared up in all future announcements

May 8 th 2018

DALGARANGA GOLD PROJECT UPDATE: ORE COMMISSIONING UNDERWAY – AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AND UNDER BUDGET

The project is on schedule for first gold production in around 10 days (6 weeks ahead of schedule) and is under budget
    The process plant is effectively complete with components being commissioned with ore and progressively tested up to their design capacities (See Photos 1-6 below) with first gold production expected in around 10 days.
    Construction is progressing approximately 1 month ahead of schedule and is on track for first gold production in May 2018.

May 9 th 2018

DALGARANGA EXPLORATION UPDATE

Greencock lies 7km from the Dalgaranga Gold Project Mill, which is currently being commissioned with first gold expected next week.
    Ore commissioning underway and first gold expected to be produced in mid-May 2018.

May 9 th 2018

RIU Resources Roundup Presentation

FIRST GOLD POUR NEXT WEEK
    First Gold Pour – Mid May
    Last edited by Slider: 23/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
0.020(1.80%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.15 $1.08 $4.066M 3.627M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 122541 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 26993 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.