QPM 3.13% 3.3¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Yes, I find it's easier to visualise if you use a rough and...

1. 10,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 999
    Yes, I find it's easier to visualise if you use a rough and tough peer NPV ratio comparison to predict the markets expectation of the NPV. So that when DFS does come, you can quickly and roughly see how far out of whack expectations were.

Some rough market blather from me:
    More generally I see a lot of battery metals peers are pretty well valued relative to cited NPVs. Perhaps this is the capital flows into the sector that GS was referring to but that's not the same as capital inflows to projects, it's just the market marking the assets up. A couple of other commentators have said they haven't been seeing much enabling capital for the sector, which would translate to projects being built. It seems so far the market is starved of capital despite all the quantitative easing. GS are in the business of enabling capital raisings, and seeing a lot of capital needed for EV metals projects of course they will jawbone the market to get the most bang for their clients' buck.They are being predatory on the shareholders on the secondary market because that's what they do.
    At some stage the market has to fund all these new projects the electric economy needs, and I think the deals will have to start speeding up or there won't be any new stuff built.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $83.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $19.52K 606.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 204990 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 51071 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.