QPM 0.00% 3.3¢ queensland pacific metals limited

It's quite clear really. The word "valorization" in relation to...

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    It's quite clear really. The word "valorization" in relation to New Caledonia gives away the intention.

SMT would like to maximize the value chain for New Caledonia, by building a processing plant in New Caledonia, rather than having to ship the laterite to Australia for processing.

Sometimes it's a little problematic trying to read between the lines, but that's the way I see it.

I would expect that QPM will release an announcement at some time during 2023, or more probably in early 2024, saying that they have reached an agreement with the government of New Caledonia to build a processing plant in New Caledonia, based on the success of the Australian model.

It's clear to me, at least, that New Caledonia now want a full slice of the pie.

(Wikipedia)
    Nickel laterites are a very important type of nickel ore deposit. They are growing to become the most important source of nickel metal for world demand (currently second to sulfide nickel ore deposits). Nickel laterites are generally mined via open cut mining methods.
    (End Wikipedia)

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $425.0K 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100556 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 759250 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.