CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

But seriously - listen to you both. You make it sound like...

1. 405 Posts.
    But seriously - listen to you both. You make it sound like people are forced to stay in CDU and that it's not their fault that they have large amounts of money involved and that they haven't had the sense to lighten their exposure to some degree.

If a poker machine manufacturer told you he had been making machines for 20 years, that his latest one gives the biggest and best payouts, but he couldn't tell you what the actual prizes were and how much it cost you to play - would you play it? Would you keep playing it?

With listed company announcements, there is a very fine line between what they want to announce, what they should announce, and what the can't avoid announcing. In the case of CDU. it seems that is is mostly the former option. This in itself should set off some alarm bells - where is the detail?

As for CDU and the Poker machine - I play both - but only with as much money that will allow me to survive no matter what the outcome. And - I will always continue to laugh it off when things don't go my way because it was my choice to do it in the first place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.