CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ok had time to finally read it with time to try to work out what...

1. 13,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2757
    Ok had time to finally read it with time to try to work out what CDU is trying to say

Ok so they have sold 20000 T of Primary Sulphide ore,,,,,,what's that worth after transportation costs roughly?
    Buler Buler..

better than nothing as the other samples appear to have just only been shipped, but at 170T now ,,,so in the meantime that will bring in some cash, positive

Then CDU says more sales or ore to Glencore possible, but it is contingent on CDU doing additional mining over and above 3MTPA expected by the plant , which it says it has the capacity to do as its equipment is only utilised for 12H/day, and it will have a stockpile built by November of 1.2M tons...So are they going to ship this stockpile because the plant is going to be late? They can mine more and ship the stockpile getting some cash if they need to whilst building works continues, continues?

.So does it have approval to do it?, So obviously plant when its eventually finished gets the first 3MTPA and glencore COULD get the rest, if it can do it, when I have no idea

Last page, DSO shipment that people thought had left, have now been shipped and the shipment increased to 170T...........ok, appears not to have left when last announced as they increased it.....seems weird

The mention of the stockpile, are they implying they could ship that to Glencore for processing in exchange for cash whilst they try to finish the plant?

Sounds like a riddle to me, basically just sold 20000T to a local client to help cashflow,(good) just shipped DSO but in a larger capacity (I thought the shipments left to great fanfare last major announcements),,,(weird)

might get more sales to Glencore if it can mine over and above current expected 3MTPA, which I assume needs some sort of government approval and which takes time........? or it could get more sales to glencore if it could mine more than the expected capacity of the plant when finished?

CDU says it could mine more as it has spare capacity........

Maybe I'm the only one, but i'm fried after trying to seemingly decipher that announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.