CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Ore Supply Agreement with Glencore, page-99

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Oz I couldn't agree with you more. I remember looking in horror at my screen when this thing got smashed on JORC day. I vowed then NEVER to take a word I heard about this stock at face value.

So then I relentlessly traded the thing taking 20 cents out at a time when I could. I implored many holders to do the same but they felt much "closer" to the company than me and I was assured it was not humanly possible that they had been led up the garden path (by whomever recommended this stock to clarify!). I can't imagine what's going on in their minds now as we realistically look at a share price that could go under $1 by the AGM. Some of these people could still buy a house at todays value let alone back at $3 a share. Some are good people, others smug in their belief they know more than us "downrampers" and lastly those who are just in far too deep to turn back now. Only the middle group I couldn't care less about!

Some posters have been talking about an announcement like we saw Tuesday for YEARS! The one they could finally stick it to guys like me I guess. 24 hours later it would have paid to be short for the announcement. How the HECK can that even happen? Like you Oz I get no pleasure out of others misery which is why I stay away from here most days but I must confess that in my 40 years on this planet I have never encountered a group of people who have been more wrong on so many occasions about 1 subject than I have found on this board.

Somehow I hope my friends still in this will get out in one piece. I'm just hoping I can now get rid of the parcel I bought at these prices by tomorrow without a loss! Sigh.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.