SWK 0.00% 30.0¢ swick mining services ltd

Firstly Motor, if you had bought SWK in the high 30s, like you...

1. 2,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Firstly Motor, if you had bought SWK in the high 30s, like you said, you would have got only 1 share in OXT for every 3 SWK, thus each OXT share purchased that way, would be worth 25c divided by 3, that is 8.3c. SWK traded as high as 41c. But lets average out at 39c. Take off 8.3c= 30.7. Current price 31.5.So you would be 0.8c better off. Sell once converted at DDH price of $1.10 would give you about 1c extra per SWK shares. (It could be said that the reason SWK went to 41c was that some were trying to get into OXT via SWK).

BUT. We know nearly $2.5m was raised via about 150 SWK holders, (incl. myself) so nearly 10m OXT were bought via prospectus. If these were bought via SWK, as you say, means extra 30m SWK shares would have had to be bought. How much would that have pushed up the price of SWK? And then to sell these thru' DDH once converted would mean an extra near 10m DDH shares would need to be sold. How much would that push down the price? And DDH is not exactly over liquid. So how long would have taken?

Easier, and more cost effective if you like the OXT story and want to take a decent slice to go via OXT direct. Of course you have to take taxation into account, and that is very individually dependent.

There is another reason. For me, I'm only a small holder, so all the above b/s doesn't apply, nevertheless SWK has been kind to me, and I believe in the OXT story. The ultimate reason stocks exist is for lots of holders put varied amounts of monies in different ventures so that some may win and together they drive the economy forward, which benefits all and drive innovation to make life easier. Sure make money, but it's not ONLY about money, And I'm prepared to give a little back and hopefully this extra near $2.5m will help OXT to progress.
    Last edited by kgtom: 08/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.