OXT 11.1% 2.0¢ orexplore technologies limited

Some pretty silly remarks from both sides here. Excitement and...

1. 2,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Some pretty silly remarks from both sides here. Excitement and disappointment!

The 'insider trading' one threw me. Why would anyone who knew what was going on sell their shares or short this stock. Because all OXT has been doing before this annx. was going down. You have to wonder why someone would post such an idea? Disappointment?

But looking at the annx. by itself, it isn't much. $1.55m! But it's what it represents that matters. If it proves to be successful, firstly BHP, the world's largest miner, could make far more use of it, and secondly OXT can spin this off to other companies. If BHP likes it, well why shouldn't you?

It's worth remembering that OXT's largest contract to date was with OZL, who was taken over by BHP, so BHP must already have a pretty good idea on OXT"s technology and are taking further forward steps. So, this in itself, is very promising IMO.

And, yes, as the bears pointed out, OXT will need a capital raise in the near future. The more contracts they get, the more money they need to fulfil these contracts and the more they will need to raise. But if they keep getting contracts the raisings will be done at higher prices and less dilution.

This is still a very speculative stock at this stage, but for me the rewards outweigh the risks. Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $1.753K 87.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1793 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.