BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

The fact Bob didn't even get to say a farewell in the ANN should...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    The fact Bob didn't even get to say a farewell in the ANN should raise concerns, if it was mutual and respectable usually the departed offer some positive reinforcement of the management that they are leaving.
    This current management has too many tricks up their sleaves, there is always some carrot dangled in front of shareholders or some oasis that promises success just when it's needed to distract them long enough to not hold them accountable.
    Think GPI, then out of the blue with no warning the plans are put on hold because of a merger.
    Think Lockport, telling holders for years the revenue is coming, then for some unexpected reason we find out they are not using BRN technology.
    Think of the constant allusion to who our NDA's are with, now we can't say who but think of the top companies in the world, we arn't saying it is but it could be.
    Holders be on guard and don't forget so easily their real performance because mark my word the fact socionext ANN and the AGM are close together to me sounds
    to convieniet to be coincidence.
    Just when they should be getting held accountable I am expecting a 'surprise' ANN on that front that will more than likely be taking place in the '2nd half of next year'....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.