BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

“The consolidation of all sales, marketing and business...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    “The consolidation of all sales, marketing and business development functions within our operations team is expected to advance the development of a strong product marketing, marketing communication and sales organization under Roger’s leadership."
    So the consolidation,(liquidation) of all sales, marketing and business development to complete control by Roger is supposed to improve sales, marketing communication and product marketing?
    Sounds like we are better off starting from scratch than continue on the project that has cost us millions.
    If it's a reboot under Roger than ok but someone needs to answer at the AGM for the cost of salaries paid and shares that were granted for performance when this ANN says the performance wasn't that great, we are actually better off without the people and plan we had before who have been rewarded for performance than with them.
    I have my doubts whether Bob deserved this one though, it's got the feeling like he has been thrown under the bus a bit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.