AMI 2.86% 18.0¢ aurelia metals limited

I hope you are right LOC. These changes prove one thing and that...

1. 1,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1688
    I hope you are right LOC. These changes prove one thing and that is that Clifford didn't have a clue what he was doing. Getting Federation online as quickly as possible is the key. As for Dragues paying for itself, it owes us $200 million first. In the meantime any dilution through a cap raise, or loans with all the costs involved, simply add to the damage Dragues has caused.
    Best outcome is we get Fed operating at minimal need to raise further capital, so delaying raising funds until the approvals for federation come through I would see as a positive. Reasons being as the company stated we are on better terms for raising capital, and also we have a chance to earn more funds from existing operations, lessening the amount of extra capital we need. If it's a loan, we draw down less and for a shorter timeframe.
    The resource in Federation based on prices from earlier this year, and the estimated ore quantities I worked out at around $2.6 billion and that was prior to recent resource upgrades. I also agree with LOC in that some of these big shot CEOs aren't worth a dime. A decent honest person working for the good of all would beat the big shot hands down every time.
    Oh, and I see the much touted 20kt of ore we mined as a sample from Federation seems to be still sitting there 6 months later. So we were meant to be excited that this sample was being raised, and then we never found out what happened to it until recently. Yep, another failing and the Board sure looked after the shareholders. I'll wait till I see some proof. I had always wondered why they never reported on that 20kt. My sentiment is hold only because selling now would be a big loss for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $304.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $149.7K 833.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 852013 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 463682 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.