A4N 0.29% 84.8¢ alpha hpa limited

You really are an idiot. All your guff about conditions...

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    You really are an idiot. All your guff about conditions precedent are equally applicable to anything related to your beloved FYI... and all they really state is that the agreement is not relevant if the project does not go ahead, which would kind of be a reasonable condition to apply to any agreement for any project. I don't mind well founded contrarian points of view and I recently unignored you for that reason, but this kind of claptrap just makes you look like a fool with little credibility.

And you have ignored the fact that this addresses one of your crew's constantly rolled out criticism of A4N that input reagent costs and CAPEX will blow out in the definitive agreement with Orica. Neither of these are the case:
    - Orica is responsible for the capital cost of piping and infrastructure to deliver and receive reagents from A4N - all A4N have to do is build their plant.
    - Reagent costs are consistent with what was in the March 2020 DFS, so there is absolutely no blowout.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A4N (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.8¢
Change
-0.003(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $967.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.5¢ 84.5¢ $133.2K 156.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 99132 84.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 17762 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A4N (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.