VIV 0.00% 2.5¢ vivid technology limited

Re: Israeli tech I agree it's definitely being overlooked....

1. 7,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Re: Israeli tech I agree it's definitely being overlooked.

What's planned for NCF (based on the recent Alan Kohler interview)
    • Huge opportunity for hydrogen cars (which is of great interest to Japan) – the technology can make hydrogen out of the waste product of a power station for example.
    • We have huge gas deposits in Australia. When you drill a gas deposit, three things come out: natural gas, CO2 and H2O. The CO2 is normally vented back into the atmosphere (which is bad), and the H2O is usually pushed back down into the well or left on the surface. VIV’s tech investment can take this H2O and CO2 which would otherwise go to waste, and make more gas. This makes it substantially more profitable, and environmentally sustainable by not venting CO2 into the environment.
    • What do they think it’s worth? Looking at the valuation and what it can do (ie. it literally makes 400 million dollar plants substantially more profitable and gives them a sustainability tick) it’s probably worth considerably more than what it’s valued at today on the balance sheet.
    • It’s not unrealistic to consider that the 33% holding is worth as much as VIV’s current market cap. (25 million)
    • Stay tuned, a new global CEO for NCF has been identified, could be announced anytime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.