VIV 0.00% 2.5¢ vivid technology limited

Ann: Origin and Vivid Partner to Deliver Lighting-as-a-Service, page-36

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1269
    @verce

Re: Honeywell, I am familiar with the announcement back in 2017 - only a "strategic relationship" MOU from memory, and the language used in the announcement seemed to be focused on opportunities for VIV in Australia from Honeywell's Australian arm, which is not small but is not the U.S.

Right now it feels VIV is concentrating on Australia and starting to make some gains into Asia.

Their product has been proven in Australia (in terms of repeat customers) and with some seriously big companies, too.

If the U.S. market as you point out has only competitor, that's sounds like a really good time to be providing a little competition for end users there.

It would be enlightening to get an update from the company on where its U.S. plans are at, whether that be Honeywell to officially market the product in the U.S. as part of its complete solution package or VIV to go it alone?

Positive U.S. updates will really drive the interest in this stock IMHO and yes, I agree with you that VIV, a 2 way bet (IoT and 33% stake in NCF), can be a rocket ship from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.