SIS 0.00% 0.3¢ simble solutions limited

I agree - SIS seem incredible reticent in explaining the...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I agree - SIS seem incredible reticent in explaining the potential monetary implications of the deals they sign - I understand that they can not speculate or offer unsubstantiated guidance, but some greater background detail would be very useful..eg

1. How many C&I customers does Origin Zero currently have? How many new clients are they adding? (This gives an idea of SIS's potential addressable mkt)

2. they say that a typical C&I customer might need 5-15 units, @ $1,000 per unit. Is this the expected one-off SIS revenue from the sale of hardware? (low margin business) Is it the annual SAAS subscription?? (high margin business) Both??

3. They refer to the Intellihub contract signed in Dec last year and 'rolled out this month' - How has this translated into actual SIS customers / revenues? (again split hardware / software - although I believe it is entirely software??)

4. Given the big names they have signed over the last year, which I understand take time between signing -> roll-out -> sales traction, can we expect more standardised, regular reporting of progress? eg include in the quarterly business updates the running total of clients / meters acquired through Sylvania, Powercor, Intellihub, OriginZero etc

Bottom line is that more detail is better!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.097M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 5678709 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3751510 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.