SIS 0.00% 0.3¢ simble solutions limited

Hi Csupek,I fully understand your frustration on our current...

1. 4,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1337
    Hi Csupek,

I fully understand your frustration on our current share price, as majority of shares holders are in the RED.

But I will make a few points regarding your points above.

1- Unless you are on the board and you speak on their behalf, then you are totally wrong, regarding confidence.

2- In relation to Directors buying on the Market, did you ever think, the company are in the closed out period or even that they have material information, which is not quite complete yet and hence No announcement.

3 (A) - How do you know if this isn't Dr T. best investment, are you Dr.T.
    3 (B) - How do you know Dr.T asn't add anything to this company.
    3 (C) - In regarding the Option's, Dr.T. could of said let's them have strike price 1 cents then 4 cent. ( They may of been a Formula, that is required, to be used).
    3 (D) - So you are blaming Dr.T for the current share price, did you ever think the whole broader markets are in the sh##t, around the whole world.
    3 (E) - If it wasn't for Dr.T, I wouldn't be sitting over 500% profit in RAC currently. (Got in sub 5 cent's).

4 - Know this is where I agree and Fadi needs to pull not just a rabbit out the hat, but to sign on more potential customer's, with higher profit margin's.

IMHO, (In My Honest Opinion).

Regards

Rossi70

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.097M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 5678709 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3751510 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.