SIS 0.00% 0.3¢ simble solutions limited

Time to face facts and admit it was a mistake to buy SIS. I too...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Time to face facts and admit it was a mistake to buy SIS. I too thought the market fundamentals were great and management were taking initiatives to bring on new clients and restore confidence. However this view is obviously not shared by the market and the SP has gone no where but down.

There is nothing different happening now to rebuild my own confidence in this company. That, coupled with the fact that they are quickly using up cash, the directors continue to reward themselves options for zilch performance, and the probability of another CR in the very near future lead me to my final assessment that this company is a dog.

It might turn around in 2-3 years but there are many other investment options out there right now instead of keeping capital tied up in SIS and painfully watching its inexorable decrease in value. I’ve been gradually selling down and am now completely out, took my 50% loss and am looking for better opportunities. Wish the best to those hanging in there for an eventual turnaround.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3334 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5789333 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.