OJC 3.03% 17.0¢ the original juice co. ltd

Agree, I had this as a hold until the change of CEO. Steven...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Agree, I had this as a hold until the change of CEO. Steven doesn't appear to be distracted by froth and bubble, the focus is on reducing costs (which I think he will excel at) and getting all the products that have been in R&D for so long out and onto the shelves.
    The release of the carbonated drinks is ideal for spring and summer, having had all of the flavours each day over the past couple of days and testing them on my family I feel very excited for the future (we rarely drink any carbonated drinks but for my wife to get more is testament to the product we have) . Add to that the juice shots and how well they have performed without any real advertising and things appear to be on the way up. Will be interesting to see what and when additional flavours of both types of drinks will be added to the list. Raspberry would be a great flavour for the carbonated drinks.
    Also once we have launched in Woolies which I would imagine would be prior to summer we should really see an uptake, positioned next to the juice shots (in my mind) we are starting to get more real estate in the drinks area which in turn boosts the branding.
    Add to that the rebranding of the labels for OBL 50% less sugar and I see that again as a positive
    Sorry I went on a bit but am very excited for the future.
    We are not big investors but believe the financials have started to turn around and we believe in the products. I am happy for the price to hold under 2.7c for now as I can continue to top up when cash permits.
    Stay safe and Enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $50.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $9.86K 59.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 361545 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 235073 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OJC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.