OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Orinoco continues Cascavel gold sales, page-34

1. 1,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Thanks Salt, Vwry helpful.

I found this interview from Mark Papendick in 2016. Look at his swagger when he talks about Cascavil. 'How big the system will be or is...' You can tell he was very excited.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DBqYyBk4TCY

He seems a smart boy. Guessing he also was a big believer. Would love to take him out for lunch in one of Melbournes finest to see if he is still a believer.

Sir Johny, was Mr Papendick also wrong? Will try and find a video of management 2 - Craig Lawson. Would love to talk to him also. Management 3 thought they had cracked the big Time reading their releases - can't be that stupid surely.

Why would 4 management teams do this if the grade of Cascavil wasn't something very very different.? Morningstar went under cos there wasn't another Nick Garling ready to have a shot. My loss.

Why is Anglo still in the wings?

Why would Galena dream team take of this when they are doing so well with Galena. (My best trade in years) ?

Why did 100's of lab results from a few months after this interview show 13 g/t?

Why is Mr Crew still there when he apparently is such an amateur?

Lots of interesting questions

All a fraud I guess SirJohny?

Bring on the CR but please MOK let all of us have a chance to be a part of this incredible turnaround story!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.