OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

G'Day Q-So have you allowed for the J.V. of Cacavel also...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    G'Day Q-So have you allowed for the J.V. of Cacavel also occurring ?
    I have as said -i see the two J.V.'s as being in cascade together
    Hence- should that J.V. also be achieved then there is a cash contribution to OGX to consider in exchange of Anglo
    receiving a 50 % stake. ?

EG-Presume 5 Mil raised in forthcoming CR .
    Some mining equipment acquired allows for efficiency improvement in ore extraction to the processing plant -maybe even commence a second processing shift if additional equipment can maintain supply -will have to await conformations , though regardless the 5 Mil would allow improvements to be progressed.
    So hence one can see Gold recovery improving as a result so revenue from sales increases by how much ?
    (we will have to await conformations ).
    So if a additional J.V. -then occurs Re Cascavel 50/50 Anglo OGX , then there would be additional cash transaction from Anglo to OGX ,

Taking into account the tenement the Cascavel mine lease is positioned on & the tenement running East West & the very high Multi-element prospective area close to Cascavel especially just West & South West of Cascavel .
    How much would a 50% stake be ?
    We will have to wait & see Q .
    Obviously their is a plan, enough of a plan for CRH to except a Gold royalty in exchange deferral of the G-R Payment -as said i see the two J.V.'s progressing as they are imo in cascade together & it seems symbiotic for both Anglo & OGX.
    Anglo have some very advanced highly prospective targets to pursue with exploration programs should it eventuate .
    Lots to be confirmed see what transpires over the next few months & review it again then.
    imo-glh
    salt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.