OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

G'Day Q-So have you allowed for the J.V. of Cacavel also...

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    G'Day Q-So have you allowed for the J.V. of Cacavel also occurring ?
    I have as said -i see the two J.V.'s as being in cascade together
    Hence- should that J.V. also be achieved then there is a cash contribution to OGX to consider in exchange of Anglo
    receiving a 50 % stake. ?

EG-Presume 5 Mil raised in forthcoming CR .
    Some mining equipment acquired allows for efficiency improvement in ore extraction to the processing plant -maybe even commence a second processing shift if additional equipment can maintain supply -will have to await conformations , though regardless the 5 Mil would allow improvements to be progressed.
    So hence one can see Gold recovery improving as a result so revenue from sales increases by how much ?
    (we will have to await conformations ).
    So if a additional J.V. -then occurs Re Cascavel 50/50 Anglo OGX , then there would be additional cash transaction from Anglo to OGX ,

Taking into account the tenement the Cascavel mine lease is positioned on & the tenement running East West & the very high Multi-element prospective area close to Cascavel especially just West & South West of Cascavel .
    How much would a 50% stake be ?
    We will have to wait & see Q .
    Obviously their is a plan, enough of a plan for CRH to except a Gold royalty in exchange deferral of the G-R Payment -as said i see the two J.V.'s progressing as they are imo in cascade together & it seems symbiotic for both Anglo & OGX.
    Anglo have some very advanced highly prospective targets to pursue with exploration programs should it eventuate .
    Lots to be confirmed see what transpires over the next few months & review it again then.
    imo-glh
    salt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.