OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Orinoco continues Cascavel gold sales, page-63

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    There is a plan alright ...and that plan can be clearly seen by the fact that they still have Richard Crew the same COO after 14 months or so of negligible production.

This analogy springs to mind:

An internal theft of jewellery has occurred and the store owner says to the police ....blame the guys who called you, because otherwise you wouldn't have known. Now the share price of the store will go down. Oh well, I guess I can always buy more stock.

Nice one Brave New World.

So when I was in Brazil, I instigated A$300,000 to be sent over to buy a new underground loader. Not only was the money re-purposed to pay bills, but NONE OF THE $300K WASN'T EVEN USED TO FIX THE TWO LOADERS IN THE WORKSHOP. ...MONTHS ON END THEY WERE SITTING THERE! Why?

Where do you think Rob Riggir came from Brave New World? What is your connection to the "Dream Team" anyway?

I was there and was directly lied to repeatedly, and I will testify to this and other issues when this company ends up in court.

Some of us want the truth, no matter how inconvenient. We have put up with what appears to be either deliberate mismanagement or stupidity for years. The company doesn't need my help to push down the share price, they are doing a great job themselves. All they need to do is to produce meaningful gold and the share price will magically rise no matter what anyone on this forum says. Come on dream team ...show yourselves.

Yes Salt, if you want me to agree that OVER SIX years ago the company released an announcement that wasn't false or misleading ..then I agree with you.

Would you call the 100-110 Oz produced in two days at the end of July open and transparent?

Where are the 35 tonne tailings bulk sample done in December? How about some truth for a change.

Why did we get rid of Eliseo that was ready to go for a 1000t bulk sample to either prove or disprove it?

Don't tell me to "suck it up" and then complain that I demand the truth. I thought this new management was all about restoring confidence.

Can you guys not see this ...or don't you want to? The plan is to produce gold AFTER the institutional funds have had their fill ...now that they have pushed the price down to almost zero.

Their will be a JV with Anglo confirmed AFTER the institutional funds have had their fill now that they have pushed the price down to almost zero.

Cheers,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.