OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Orinoco continues Cascavel gold sales, page-84

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    No worries Brave New World. You are welcome to agree with whoever you like.

You and Heedless are new kids on the block, and assuming you don't have any connection to current management or the funds that control our company, you have little experience with OGX.

You talk about your nightmare team ...but who are their bosses? The same institutions who have been controlling this company for years. So, nothing has really changed except a few faces.

Are Byass or Alex M or MOK going to be stationed in Goias (you probably don't know where that is) ...or will they be stationed in Australia or in the case of MOK in Hong Kong?

Not in Brazil I guess ...therefore they will probably have about as much affect in improving the gold production and day to day activities at Cascavel as "Peter Crew" has had for the last 14 months.

The executive and management need to take responsibility for the company performance ...and the COO is still there -still not performing (is that by design?) ...as are many of the board.

If you had been lied to your face on as many occasions I have been, perhaps you would have a different opinion.

It is unfortunately the OGX shareholders who needed me in Brazil a lot more than I needed to be there. I am not a disgruntled ex-employee, I am a disgruntled shareholder. Alas, it is all too late now (especially with Eliseo gone), the SP is no doubt going to hit record lows after we exit this trading halt.

And that the point, ...loyal shareholders have been shafted, while those who sold on the high (like Alex Moylenoux from memory) stayed away until the manipulators were finished smashing the company.

Matters little to most people if we ever rise 300% from our low of .3c to .9c for most people.

If you want to continue referring to the "dream team" ...you might want to consider the share price performance SINCE THEY TOOK OVER.

I won't respond to childish "dream-team" crap when its continues to be a nightmare for shareholders.

So you have asked me personal questions ...my turn ...are you affiliated with any of the funds controlling the company? Straight answer please.

Cheers,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.