OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Orinoco continues Cascavel gold sales, page-85

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    All your years of ramping this dog.

Your unsolicited EXPERT views on how OGX is such a wonderful investment (all the way down from .3 or so), to where it is now and you have the gaul to try and discredit my post by tagging it with “Not Held gratuitous advice”.......PLEASE.

Here is an idea mate....take off those rose coloured glasses, put on some reading ones and do something you are probably not accustomed too....consider someone else’s point of view. As a NON holder and by default (if your implication is to be accepted), a negligible opinion at best I feel OGX has performed pretty poorly, what do you think?https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1478/1478525-94ad9602892b4132a0a99ebf52d12c27.jpgt

BTW, this only starts at .1....it had already dropped significantly to get to here, up ramped all the way down by you I might add.

As SJB says, nothing has changed and nothing is likely too....so please single me out for my reasonably bland, pretty infrequent, factual posts just because they don’t fit your broken narrative, but don’t dismiss them with the pathetic argument that as a non holder my opinion isn’t valid.

As for for the people who liked your response to a question I never asked you....how’s OGX working out for you guys? Keep following Batboy, after all why fix something that ain’t broke....ohhh wait a minute!?

Last edited by Waterblunt: 23/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.