OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

All good mate, there is only two ways we can finish with...

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    All good mate, there is only two ways we can finish with investment in OGX, the people that got right and the wrong ones. The thing is, if you are ok with your decision is all about accepting the consequences.
    By the way, last year got some money in the bank for a planning holidays with my two kids, and decided to invest(trade) in this startup technology bubble Company in the Asx, and yes, was GSW.... Bought @0.65 and sold a month later @0.96... Six months later looking my portfolio (always keep one share when I sell for a profit) couldn't believe to see the price going to Mt Everest... Look now the piece of s@%& that the company became.
    Share market is not a exact science, and a really thick skin is a must. Too much caution in my past investment cost me been in a better position at this moment.
    Nevertheless, we are all in the same boat, trying to get the best for ourselves and families, we all work hard for our $, and we try to make our $ work 10 times harder.
    Whatever happen with OGX tomorrow, been wrong or right, I wish success for all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.