OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: ORINOCO RAISES $12.1 MILLION IN SUCCESSFUL SHARE PLACEMENT, page-120

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Thanks for your compliment regarding research.

You say I am on my high horse -nothing could be further from the truth -but if you don't want me to become annoyed ...so don't misquote me.

Why did Anglo loan OGX 3mil? ...perhaps the answer is that it was at almost exactly the same time as the paper presented in the Brazilian Journal of Geology. A paper concluding high prospectivity for mineralisation over a considerable area of Cascavel and even larger for the various tenements in Tintero -stretching over 7klm in total.

With three of our geologists (one of them a contributing author to that paper) with historical links to Anglo -it raises questions to me why shareholders were not informed of the paper at the time. I also want to know whether OGX management at the time was made aware of this paper.

I have made it clear that I don't want Anglo scooping up 70% of what may well be a major resource for a total of .5 mil and I expressed my thoughts in a communication with management several months ago. People who want to sell out to Anglo at this early stage are looking for a quick trade and not seeing the real potential of this Greenstone belt. I don't know how management view this -but with Joe Pinto as a substantial shareholder (and barrister), I know it will have every chance to be a great outcome for shareholders.

The subject of Anglo now bores me to tears and there is nothing I can do about it except advise management of my thoughts which I have -but I am confident it will be raised another thousand times by those who like to blather and question.

We all got punched in the face, but Eshmun refuses to stop plaguing the forum with downramping crap -even at 2.4c with the gutted fish. If you don't want a strong reaction ...so perhaps don't spam the forum with the same negative viewpoint ...that is often not the real issue. Like he needs you to sook him -he's quite capable of expressing himself.

For someone who is so invested in OGX, you certainly raise lots of questions (and this makes me question what you claim).

Like for example the question you raise about Jeremy Gray ...the original deal with OGX was struck years ago ...don't understand why this is an issue now, ...that years later with a signed deal set in stone, that he moves to OGX -so what? Anyway, how would this in any way affect the profitability of OGX that you are so heavily invested in? Perhaps contact ASIC or the company if you have a real concern. Sounds like a Red Herring to me.

It appears that you are annoyed because I exposed you twisting facts and misconstruing statements ..and raising questions that are hardly salient to OGX prospects of financial viability.

You have your opinions -I just don't trust them.

Good day to you Sir ...as he slaps at him feebly with a pair of white gloves.

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.