OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

After digesting this Annct + the one about Cuca ,I am confident...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    After digesting this Annct + the one about Cuca ,I am confident about OGX 's future. If the SP goes down tmrow I'll buy more to add to my 1.5 Million.
    -Yes we are all waiting for the results of HM3 but it is clearly stated that the results for the month of March will be released soon ( next week is my prediction). I suspected they would only inform us on a monthly basis. I do not know companies releasing stats on a weekly basis. For me the proof that the results are good is that they started the second shift yesterday. Yes they removed the 5000 oz/ month target but I believe it is to protect the company just in case an accident/ incident happens.
    -Glad they are buying more equipment ( haulage and others). This will enable OGX to increase the qty of mined ore and feed the 50 ton HM4.
    -More money towards exploration: will help future production.
    -Clearing legacy issues with the brazilian sellers: Great, that is out of the way.
    All in all, I like what Mgmt has announced. I am in more than ever and I'll buy more especially if no one wants to buy because of fear. That is when the deals are the best ones... for good companies like OGX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.