GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I am interested to see what happens to the Orocobre share price...

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    I am interested to see what happens to the Orocobre share price over the coming months prior to the vote.

If we see the Galaxy price continue to rise, and the Orocobre price go down, it might indicate that another party will be working to ensure a vote of NO from the Galaxy side is secured.

What we are currently seeing is that Galaxy's share price is worth more than that of the merger 0.569 shares per GXY share. Of which right now we would expect that Orocobre would be worth $6.71 but not only are they falling albiet slightly, they are still less than where they should be expected.

It seems to me that the market is seeing more value in Galaxy than that of Orocobre and the chance that a more respectable offer might emerge.

Answering each of your points...

Yes, post completion Toyota will be down to less than 7% and they are entitled to maintain their ownership in Orocobre at 15%. This is dilution for all holders, but significantly worse for Galaxy shareholders considering how skewed the deal is towards Orocobre.

Galaxy in 2019 at the AGM indicated that had/have a plan to have a 40,000 tpa converter tied to James Bay. This information was already shared with the market but the company didn't capitalise on it in their announcement for James Bay which they could have done.
    Or was them telling shareholders at the AGM the plan to build that converter against the law?

At the close on Friday Galaxy was already higher per ratio to that of Orocobre, and still remains higher. $3.82 vs $6.54
    Otherwise Galaxy would be trading at $3.71.

I don't understand your point of being biased against Galaxy... None of what I am writing is biased against Galaxy at all, it is factual information about both companies.

With regards to Simon however, I think it was obvious that he was making a good go of Galaxy and it seems that he has had his legs cut off whilst he was just getting to a running pace. - Under this scheme he is being demoted from CEO.
    Though on the answers provided to the questions I asked, well I'll leave that to everyone else to be the judge. It isn't a criticism of him, it's how the deal is structured that controls the responses he was able to provide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.