GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Took me awhile to work it out, sometimes slow because did not...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    Took me awhile to work it out, sometimes slow because did not have time to read properly. The story goes like this.
    There were two kids, one named Orey and the other Laxy. They both had something valuable in their pockets,they knew the big boys might try to steal what they have. They got together to make it harder for the bigger boys. They name themselves big lithium.
    They tried to work out how they can be equal. Orey had a $6 note in his pocket, Laxy had 2×$3 note in his.
    Orey can convert his $6into 2x3 or Laxy 2x3 into $6. By having less notes, shorty the local thieving clown will find it harder to pick their pockets.

on a different note, SH has travelled alot, dealing in different parts of the world, he will be in charge of international business.
    Martin Solay will look after running the business and dealing with Argentines government because he is local.
    Don't care about the ugly old directors, only care about the beautiful Miss Florence. They need her.

Meanwhile on the ASX, shorty has been up to no good, again. Each time they sell shares that they don't own, Paradice investment was buying to upset shorty.

...now go back and continue with discussing your opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.