GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi yanlin, A big week ahead for ORE/GXY. I am also a bit sad...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hi yanlin, A big week ahead for ORE/GXY. I am also a bit sad that the GXY ticker is soon to be no more, as haven’t we all had so much fun in our posts with this name over the years, have weathered all manner of share price & FA speculation roller coaster rides, and have eventually made it through to some light at the end of the tunnel. It’s been so nice to keep the faith, and take a break from speculating; to sit back, and watch events as they continue to unfold, in what will soon be the newly merged company. We’ve seen some casualties along the way sadly, however, it’s good to see that there have also been some great gains made by investors along the way. Some of my family members are very excited at the moment. Anyway, if the merger is the only way for the company to move forward, and to be getting ready for the supply deficits / lithium boom ahead, then we’ll look forward to watching the progress of all of the projects, and continuing to profit in the years ahead. It seems to me that a lot of us will be staying on which is good, and @AOF agree with you about one of the best lithium companies to be invested in. Sorry about not getting back to you before now. I’m staying safe, staying home within 10 kms in Sydney, & almost double vaccinated next week. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.