GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hello Bron, great to hear from you again. Like you, I also took...

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    Hello Bron, great to hear from you again. Like you, I also took a break from the GXY Forum because I just couldn’t cop, any more of the, utter garbage, that it was continually being flooded with, almost every day, by all of the ‘paid’ Wall St downrampers. Anyway, looks like we ‘both’ outlived them..! smile.png
    She certainly has been a wild ride, across the Galaxy, in the eleven years I’ve been holding onto her saddle, and at times, I must admit, I have had my belief in the Oracle of Omaha’s wise, words, tested, but, I never ever lost my faith in ‘Her’ and what the future held in store for her bountiful global Lithium resources. As Max Schubert, said, ..”Patience, has its own rewards”. wink.png
    I too, will be very sad to see her proud GXY ASX ticker fading into History from next week, but, I am going to get my very first ever Chess Holding Statement, with her name on it, ‘Framed’ and hang her high upon our wall, at home, in honour of what she has given to us, which in my own case, is a truly a once in a lifetime, and, a life changing, difference. biggrin.png
    So, from here onwards, ..Vale, GXY, and, Viva, “Merge-Co” …! ONwards, and UPwards, …“PerArduaAdAstra”…!

GLTAH…!
    Last edited by AOF: 14/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.