GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

[MEDIA] Hi Celestine8, Thanks so much for your kind words,...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392

Hi Celestine8, Thanks so much for your kind words, Celestine. It’s really good to hear that you have done so well in the Galaxy. I can’t wait to see what’s in store for the company from here, when the merger finally completes, and we are all over at the ORE site. We’ll certainly have a lot of time to take in some of the details of all of the projects, in this protracted lockdown, and get an understanding of the ORE projects, management’s initiatives, and how each one will be planned, developed and executed. I wonder where management will start with all of this, and what we will be notified about in future updates? So much discussion around about EVs and the expected interest & future uptake in Australia, in recent months. I know that we need to get into a different situation in regard to the Covid-19 pandemic, and when the economy is eventually on the rebound, our governments are finally able to focus on improving the EV infrastructure, and hopefully, putting some incentives in place, then things can really start moving again in this area. The economy seems stalled & really bleeding at the moment. However, there still seems to be some level of optimism around. In the meantime, we can continue to position ourselves for what is possible to see ahead, and I really like this sector, as it’s never too late to invest, or add to investments, due to the sector still being in its early stages. I never ended up investing in ORE, as Galaxy was always my main interest. So here we are now. I’m glad to see that most of us are staying the course, as there is so much more to see here.

A word comes to mind. GALORE= abundance for us all. After midnight, we are over at ORE.

Goodnight Galaxy! It was fun while it lasted, & financially rewarding for many holders here over the last many years.xoxo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.