GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Totally agree with the Merger - Voted for it on day one ,...

1. 491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Totally agree with the Merger - Voted for it on day one , probably why i didn't get any calls to persuade me to vote YES as you guys seemed to have got. The Merger has so many positives , one of which a few leaches will go and another , when this happens again and it will the effects are diluted due to the bigger company size.
    As far as incentivise the BOD - They are paid huge salaries , isn't that enough for a start and secondly if they do perform out of the box , then OK possibly issue them some shares after the fact. Conversely how about we take some off them if they mess up (it never happens). I do believe AT was deserving for his early work. Remember they all had millions of shares from early on , which in my mind would be incentive enough to bust your boiler to make the company a success. That's the way it is for the rest of us small buisness owners.
    It's the culture created by these laws ( should have been addressed with the royal commiission) you spoke about earlier aided and abeited by the institions who vote YES to these gifts . They do expect gifts in return. Independant shareholders need to learn to vote NO .

Yeap it seems we have finally ( endured a lot of risk and SHORT stress) come to the end of the tunnel. The light is bright and beautiful. forsight and patience has shone through.
    Enjoy Your Spoils GCAR and other LTH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.