AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

.. and the crowd goes wild as ORE breaks through the intraday...

1. 4,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2744
    .. and the crowd goes wild as ORE breaks through the intraday $8.00 mark. Yay!!! .... (very stoic, guys) ...

I thought ORE has been doing particularly well of late and wondered whether it was the alpha or the beta that was driving it. So I looked at PLS (Pilbara Minerals)....

Turns out the Orecobre share price is well off the pace being set by PLS. I do know that on the PLS hc threads there is large amounts of bated breath about some sort of deal with the Korean gorilla POSCO to do with downstream processing of the hard rock lithium. But even so, PLS has seen a rise in recent months about 3 times that experienced by ORE. So maybe the rise that ORE has experienced during that time is all to do with lithium and little to do with the company or the merger. Heaven forbid, if ORE was to catch up to the rise experienced by PLS then it would be well on the way to reaching the price target the bloke who is investing his beer money in ORE set for five years time. How good would that be.

We are getting into the home straight for the merger. Hopefully less than 3 weeks until it is all done and dusted and Galore takes wing. I would expect that the management of the new entity has developed a sophisticated marketing plan to sell the vision to the market in coming weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.