AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Hi 77You might be referring to something I posted. Mate, depends...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2798
    Hi 77

You might be referring to something I posted. Mate, depends on whether you're a short term active trader or if you are an investor willing to identify good businesses in good sectors and show patience (and I don't know your level of skill and risk but research shows that something like 80% of active traders do their dough so you need to have a large appetite for risk if you want to actively trade).

Benjamin Graham, the father of value investing (Warren Buffet and John Templeton are two of his disciples) said this: “In the short run, the market is a voting machine but in the long run, it is a weighing machine.” In other words, in the long term you are better to invest in businesses.

I might be wrong but in my view the merged company will be stronger, more robust, more able to grasp current and future opportunities than either Orecobre or Galaxy by themselves. I can't tell you what to do, but for me, as I intend to hold the merged company for the medium to long term (1 to 5 years) what the merged company's shares do in the next few months is just noise to me.
    Last edited by triage: 04/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.