AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

I promised myself that I wouldn't wake up until it got back to...

1. niu
    1,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    I promised myself that I wouldn't wake up until it got back to $7, but this is almost good enough.
    Diversification is a good thing, but at the end of this, it is still very heavily focused on Argentina and the sovereign risk that goes with that. That hasn't bothered me for the last dozen years, so I won't let it bother me now. It is a good collection of assets, and the market will surely wake up to this.

I am more bothered by the workload. It is quite the project portfolio - Olaroz 2 and Naraha in advanced stage. Sal De Vida, James Bay, and downstream spodumene processing in the wings. Olaroz 3 and Naraha 2 a little further back. I think there is a risk of trying too much at once, and losing focus, or just being unlucky with timing. At least Toyota are in the drivers seat at Naraha - that will help. I would feel happier to see Olaroz and Naraha well in to ramp up and generating cash before going all out on the other projects, but I detect some impatience. Going to have to watch this carefully - we don't need a rerun of Galaxy's struggle with Jiangsu Lithium

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.